On our web pages we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. based in Mountain View, California, USA (hereinafter "Google").
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is usually transferred to and stored on a Google server in the USA. Your IP address will also be transmitted, but Google will make it anonymous before it is saved so that it can no longer be assigned to you. In this case, Google uses the _anonymizeIp() method.
The following data may be stored and evaluated anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes when using our website:
- the accessed sites and their sequence,
- the operating system and browser used,
- the date and time of site accesses,
- the address of the previously viewed website, if your visit was generated through a direct link placed there and
- information on the location of the visitor.
Google may expand this list and transfer information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the data on Google's behalf.